Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas - and some Christmas cards!

Merry Christmas! Just a quickie drive-by post to share a few more Christmas cards. These first two are very similar, but a changed out the sentiment and a couple of details for some variety. I just love how they turned out. Nativity Silhouettes is definitely a Christmas favorite! :)



And finally, a card using Winterberry, sentiment from Stylish Sentiments: Holiday, and a some Background Basics: Christmas peeking through the Quatrafoil die cut on the lower half of the card. I also used Waltzingmouse Stamps Very Vintage Labels 18.


Thanks for looking! Off to check on the ham! :)

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! I really like them both, Deb! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Kristin said...

My wishlist is completely full of everything you have in your cards :)... So I love it all!