Wednesday, April 17, 2013

still in Birthday mode!

I haven't been getting any cardmaking done lately, but I realized I have one more birthday card to share that I made a while back. I love how this one turned out! Used Birthday Style, Background Basic: Birthday Fun, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday.

The balloons are all popped up on foam adhesive, and I used coordinating twine for the strings.

The front panel is embossed with the Striped impression plate.

Thanks for stopping by!


Joyce said...

This is so fun and festive. Perfect use of all those birthday sets, and I've pinned it for future casing. I love your color scheme, and its such a darling idea to have the twine match the balloon color.

Kim Heggins said...

I agree with Joyce, your card is so fun and very festive. I love your color scheme and your matching twine, just too darn cute!